Having a taste for this drink doesn’t need you to be Irish Trash Can Recipe. An enjoyable cocktail, the Irish Trash Can combines no less than six different kinds of liquor plus a can of Red Bull. St. Patrick’s Day wouldn’t be complete without this drink! The fact that this drink becomes green when combined is what gives it its “Irish” moniker. It’s aesthetically pleasing and tastes great, to boot!
It’s true that I’ve been posting about some fantastic new drinks here on the site, right? I was wondering whether you’ve given the Pickleback a go yet. Do you serve Green Beer or other holiday-themed cocktails on St. Patrick’s Day? I noticed that your site has a number of “Easy Cocktail Recipes.”
WAIT! I’m going to mix one last drink for the party before you go off to the shop to get more alcohol.
Can you recall ever using an Irish Trash Can Recipe?
No? Holy cow, it has to alter immediately! If you are looking to relive your younger days I promise you this drink will help you do that!
- Light rum
- Peach schnapps
- Blue curacao
- Triple sec
- Red Bull Energy Drink
Additionally, you may need Collins Cocktail Glasses. Tall and slender and this glass holds the Red Bull when it’s tipped over without sinking to the bottom of the glass. These are a must for this cocktail!
Steps To Prepare
- Fill a large Collins glass with ice.
- Add all the liquors, and stir thoroughly.
- Open the Red Bull and drop in the full can.
- Insert a straw and enjoy!
- Use a tall thin glass, or the Red Bull will topple out of the cocktail.
- Leave room in the drink for the addition of the can of energy drink so it doesn’t overflow!
- Ease the Red Bull in so it drizzles (rather than pours) into the cocktail.
Half the fun of this drink is that once all the alcohol mixes together it makes a pretty blue drink.
I’m all about pretty things, so my drinks might as well be pretty too!
If you’re looking for some good party eats, here are a couple of great ideas! Corned Beef Bagel Dip and Irish Soda Bread and when you’re wrapping up dinner, check this out for St. Patrick’s Day Desserts recipes!
More Delicious Cocktail Recipes!
- Warm up with an Irish Coffee! With only four ingredients it’s the perfect cocktail to warm up with during the fall and winter months!
- Serve a White Russian during your parties. It’s perfect for before or after dinner. A creamy three ingredients cocktail that’s smooth.
- Craving a refreshing cocktail? Mix up an Arnold Palmer! A blend of lemonade, iced tea and vodka!