“My mom used to make these – not sure where she got the Ice Cream Ball Recipe . Now I make them for my own family and they are a favorite. I’ve always followed the recipe as is, but I’m sure you could experiment with different flavors of ice cream. We have tried different toppings but the caramel seems to be the perfect compliment.”
DIRECTIONS OF ICE CREAM BALL RECIPE
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, sugar & cinnamon.
- Make balls out of the ice cream and roll in dry mixture.
- Serve with caramel topping.
- -To make the balls: Cut a square 1/2 gallon of ice cream into 4 equal slices. Then cut each slice into quarters. Mold into a ball with your hands and by rolling it in the dry mixture. Only work with 1-2 “slices” at a time or the rest will melt too much while sitting out. It will also melt quicker if you take too much time to form the balls.
- 1cup crushed
- caramel ice cream topping