This easy recipe for Gluten-Free Ranch Onion Dip is a home run thanks to the hero ingredient, Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Recipe. For a dipping experience worthy of the taste hall of fame, combine the creamy sour cream and onion spice with the traditional flavor. Ideal for serving with salty snacks and chopped up vegetables during a party or for watching the game.
INGREDIENTS Of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Recipe
- Sour Cream116-oz. package
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix PacketHidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix11-oz. package
- Onion Powder1teaspoon
- Green Onions, Sliced Thin4
- Potato Chips Or Crackers, For Dipping
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
- In a bowl, add the sour cream, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix and onion powder and stir until well blended. Fold in the green onions. Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with potato chips or crackers, for dipping.