This Easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is filled with new veggies and the absolute most tasty sauce created with honey, soy sauce, as well as cooked sesame oil! This healthy dish takes 20 mins to make and will definitely amaze your family members using its remarkable taste! Sees to it to use my Easy Cashew Chicken and 20 Minute Sesame Chicken with Broccoli also!
Chicken Stir Fry
If you are seeking quick as well as very easy weeknight dinners, and also I suggest, that isn’t? Stir fry dinners are the method to go. You get your protein, your veggies, your everything in one skillet as well as less than 2o mins later, the fam goes to the table consuming a healthy and balanced supper. Can you say winning?
I am a massive fan of one frying pan suppers and make them at least a few times each week. Dishes like Cheesy Kielbasa, Rice and also Broccoli Skillet, 20 Minute Skillet Chicken and also Spinach Parmesan, as well as 20 Minute Skillet Monterey Chicken, are what get me with the week, peace of mind undamaged.
This hen rouse fry concerns as effortless as it obtains. It starts with some cubed poultry bosom, although chick upper legs likewise function well. I as if initially the chick when I am actually bringing in a rouse fry given that as they brown, they produce a coating of taste in the frying pan. When the veggies receive included, they pick up some of that flavor and then establish their own. It is actually these levels that give a lot of depth to this quick and easy recipe. And afterward, it is actually an opportunity for the sauce …
Chicken Stir Fry Sauce
I believe that the sauce may be often neglected when creating stir fry. It is actually what offers the dish a great deal of taste as well as takes the entire dish with each others. The sauce I used for this stir fry is what makes it the very best chicken rouse fry dish.
It is actually a mix of these easy active ingredients:
- Honey – for a touch of sweetness that makes this chicken stir fry universally loved by adults and kids alike.
- Toasted Sesame Oil – gives this dish some Asian flair. The oil is very strong so you don’t want to go crazy here.
- Soy Sauce – it’s just not a stir fry without soy sauce! Great flavor but make sure to buy low-sodium!
- Chicken Broth – this will thin out the sauce a bit and add some flavor.
- Corn Starch & Water – creates thickness in the sauce when brought to a boil at the end.
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes – completely optional but add great flavor and a bit of a kick to the dish.
Each ingredient plays a crucial role in the stir-fry sauce so you really don’t want to leave anything out.
The fresh veggies and also simple, delectable dressing are what definitely sets this mix fry others. While it could be tempting to simply make use of a bag of icy stir fry mix, if you can, now is actually the absolute best.
What Kind of Vegetables Do You Put In Stir Fry?
I used one of my favorite stir-fry veggies in this recipe, broccoli, along with carrots and peppers. You can use virtually any vegetable in a stir fry including snow peas, green beans, mushrooms, onions, sugar snap peas, and green onions.
My boys are big-time broccoli fans which came as a complete and total shock to me years ago when this revelation first came to light. Needless to say, they were a bit on the jealous side when I had the opportunity to visit an Earthbound Farm Organic broccoli farm a few weeks back, thanks to my ongoing partnership with Safeway.
I have been on several farm trips so far and let me tell you, they are always so eye-opening. Lordy! So much work you guys! It never fails that I walk away with a newfound appreciation and respect for not just the product, but the farmers and companies who are working so hard to get quality produce onto our tables.
After a wonderful farm tour, we headed to Carmel where we enjoyed a delicious lunch at Earthbound Farm’s Farm Stand courtesy of Safeway, Foster Farms, La Tourangelle, and, of course, Earthbound Farm. We had an opportunity to sample so many amazing products and create our own salads – so fun!
I was so excited to get home and pull together this easy chicken stir fry recipe featuring these fantastic brands and I know my people. You guys are prepping for the holidays, eating lots of sweets and treats, and in need of a healthy, fast dinner for your families.
I sure hope you give this easy chicken stir fry a try soon!
How To Make Chicken Stir Fry
Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup baby carrots sliced
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves minced
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Stir Fry Sauce
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together corn starch and water. Add remaining ingredients (chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, and toasted sesame oil, red pepper flakes) and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet or wok and heat over medium high heat.
- Add chicken (in batches if necessary) and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, just until crisp tender. Add ginger and garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add chicken back into the skillet and stir to combine.
- Whisk stir fry sauce and pour over chicken and vegetables and stir gently to combine.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and let boil for one minute.
- Serve with rice and/or chow mein if desired.