Daring Plant Chicken Frittata. For breakfast. Yeah… we did that. The most important meal of the day deserves nothing less than protein-packed, plant-powered perfection. And this Daring Plant Chicken Frittata is just that.
- 20 minCook
- 10 minPrep
- 6oz Daring Original Plant Chicken, shredded/pulled
- 1 12oz bottle Just Egg vegan egg substitute
- 1/3 cup vegan cheese of choice
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/3 cup red peppers, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Defrost Daring pieces in refrigerator overnight.
Using two forks, shred Daring pieces.
Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and sauté the onion for 3-5 minutes until softened.
Add red peppers and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
Add chopped spinach and Daring shredded pieces and cook, stirring frequently for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Add Just Egg to the pan, then top of vegan cheese.
Flip the frittata and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the other side is golden brown
Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!