Pesto Pasta Recipe is easy to make and full of flavor. It tastes good hot or cold!
Here’s a simple recipe for pesto pasta:
- 1 lb (450g) pasta (spaghetti, linguine, or any other pasta of your choice)
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the pesto. Pesto Pasta Recipe In a food processor, combine the basil, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and garlic. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- With the food processor running, slowly pour in the olive oil through the feed tube until the pesto is smooth and well-combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the cooked pasta and return it to the pot. Add the pesto and toss until the pasta is well-coated. Serve hot, garnished with extra Parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make Pesto Pasta Recipe!
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
|Servings Per Recipe 8|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||9%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin C 1mg||6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data.
(-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, Pesto Pasta Recipe please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved